Monday, October 4, 2010

Tailored Tuesdays

I'll be in NY this week for the first time in my entire life!!!!!
(Can you tell I am excited?!)

My perfect NY outfit: beautiful pieces, comfortable, WARM!
1. D&G "Shearling-lined cotton parka"
2. MIH Jeans "Circle checked smocked shirt"
3. Acne "Flex black skinny jeans"
4. Newbark "Devon crocodile-effect shoes"
5. Ray-Ban "Round-frame acetate sunglasses"
6. Vanessa Bruno "Leather shoulder bag"

all images can be found at


  1. HAVE FUN!!!! I'm so excited for you...I love new york. Moving there next year, come visit me...! Also, I want that D&G jacket...or a burberry shearling coat

  2. Have the best time in NYC! I live here so let me know if you have any questions, like where to go for the best red velvet cupcakes ;o)

    Perfect outfit for the city, BTW. Comfort is key when you spend all day walking around!

  3. Any Sex in the City?

  4. @ Lucy: I might move there too!!! I'd love to visit and lunch :)