Friday, October 15, 2010

Momofuku Milk Bar {New York, NY}

Momofuku was one of those places I had to visit just because of all the hype I had heard about it. The bakery items sounded so interesting! After making the crack pie at home and enjoying it thoroughly, I was sure everything else at the bakery would be awesome.
1. Blueberries & Cream Cookies: these had a lovely texture, perfectly soft and chewy. The flavor was good as well, very delicate and not overwhelmingly sweet.

2. Cornflake-chocolate chip-marshamallow cookies: these were heartier and though chewy, were filled with bits of crispiness all throughout which was delightful.

3. Compost cookie: interesting, to say the least. Filled with pretzels and coffee grounds and lots more!

Overall, though I was happy for the innovative cookie ideas, I didn't love these cookies. The flavors were just alright, and nothing I would purchase again, especially when I could grab Levain Bakery cookies instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment