Friday, October 15, 2010

La Bella Ferrara {New York, NY}

Ah, mistakes. They have to happen sometimes huh? On my list of things to visit on this splendid day in Chinatown and Little Italy, was Ferrara Bakery, famous for their cannolis and Italian baked goods. Walking through the city, we happened upon what we thought was Ferrara, but just another location. Turns out it was actually 'La Bella Ferrara' and completely unrelated to the Ferrara we were looking for.

As a morning treat, I decided upon a chocolate cannoli and a hot coffee to help get me through the long day. Sadly, the only thing I enjoyed was the hot coffee, but that's probably because I was so tired. I've never tried cannolis before, so I don't know if I just don't like cannolis or if this one was just not a good one. 

1 comment:

  1. It musn't have been a good one - try a good one and you'll be in heaven.

    ReplyDelete