Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tailored Tuesdays

When I was a bit younger, my style involved mixes of patterns, bright colors, and trendy pieces. And though I still have a bit of that trendy mix in me, I've learned the importance of timelessness. Most of the clothes I wore in my past is shoved into a corner, begging to be allowed out in the sun every once in a while, but their days have long gone. Now my purchases are mostly comprised of blacks and neutrals with some key flair pieces that take the boring out of a somewhat drab color scheme. Attention to details such as layered ruffling, pleating, soft buttery leather, and the sparkle from a jewel is necessary!


1. Helmut Lang "Smoking Tuxedo Jacket"
2. By Malene Birger "Big button top" 
3. Monica Vinader "Zodiac quartz necklace"
4. Celine "Silk roll hem shorts"
5. Chloe "Selby Shoulder Bag"
6. Giuseppe Zanotti "Ankle cuff sandals"

all images can be found at net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment