Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Poladroid

Something I am totally obsessed with is an application called Poladroid. It's absolutely free and absolutely ingenious! I was definitely saddened by the news a while back of the discontinuance of Polaroids. Although we might never get it back, the creators of Poladroid have given us some joy back. As of now I think the program is only Apple compatible, but basically by dragging and dropping your pictures into the "polaroid camera" it spits out a polaroid look-a-like, complete with wait time to develop. It even operates on "cartridges" and "runs out" after every 10 photos you drop into it. Here are some sample photos of my favorite foods and random items:  

P. S. You can find the application here. All recipes for the food below can be found by clicking the hyperlink.

A chandelier from B's house.
Blueberries and Blackberries for an Almond & Mixed Berry Cobbler.
The best and easiest Almond Croissants ever!
A bee doing its job.
My mom's Tofu with Ground Pork and Shrimp, my favorite!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the old fashion-y look. Especially the chandelier one, pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh thanks for letting me know about this, I love it!

    ReplyDelete