Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fall Ready-to-Wear 2009

Sifting through the finest of New York's Fall Runways was amazing as always, but the most amazing of the endless amount of talent are the five below. They depict everything I'd love to wear, feel, or even look at. The gorgeousness will never cease to astound me. Here are my favorites from Fall 1009:

As always, Tory Burch delightfully surprises me, so gorgeous:
Georgina Chapman sure knows what a girl wants to wear:
Artfully disheveled menswear all around:
My absolute favorite show this Fall? Can you guess it - it's quite unexpected actually?
I even surprised myself!
To celebrate her 50th anniversary, Barbie threw herself an unbelievable fashion show.
Who knew Barbie & I could be style soul mates?
I loved the glamour, the punch of color, and the versatility in design, basically I loved it all!

1 comment: