Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tailored Tuesdays

Hello and welcome to my new Tailored Tuesdays! When I was a young girl, my friends used to always tease me about how I was so boring. Rather than spending my nights partying like the usual high school kids, I liked to scrapbook, collage, and craft. One of my favorite hobbies was to peruse through gorgeous images of clothing and piece them together into outfits. I would literally spend hours upon hours glued to the beautiful details and lush colors. Ever since college happened, I've been neglecting my so loved hobbies and I think it's time for a revival.


1. Balmain "Embroidered Mini Dress"
2. Rick Owens "Washed leather biker jacket"
3. Marni "Leather slingback sandals"
4. Philippe Audibert "Raphaelle flower bracelet"

all images can be found at net-a-porter.com

1 comment:

  1. I love the pop of the yellow and the sparkle, pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete