Friday, February 6, 2009

Fleet Foxes

I think Fleet Foxes might possibly be one of my favorite bands. CC introduced them to me a long while ago and my love for them has just continued to grow immensely. It's the kind of music that pairs perfectly with this dark sky, rainy day kind of weather. How a song has the ability to transport you to a place you've never been nor even dreamed of amazes me. It's pure pleasure. 
I absolutely love the new video for their single, Mykonos, by Sean Pecknold. It's a paper mystery world filled with magical paper creatures, paper valleys, and paper enchantment. A literal translation of the dreamworld I was speaking of above:

3 comments:

  1. I really love fleet foxes, too. you should check out this lovely cover of tiger mountain peasant song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMrqBldlqzA I really really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE fleet foxes too, they are sooo amazing!

    ReplyDelete