Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tailored Tuesdays

Mmmm classic basics in classic colors. Reminds me of the lovely style of Olivia Palermo.


1. Chloe "Asymmetric silk blouse"
2. Chloe "Wool blend cropped pants"
3. Marni "Fabric frame clutch"
4. Lanvin "Patent leather peep-toe pumps"
5. Dannijo "Carmela silver plated spike necklace"

all images can be found atnet-a-porter.com

I love, love, love EVERYTHING that this girl wears. Especially those silver brogues! She puts things together so nicely and is never afraid to take a risk. She wears classics but incorporates trendy pieces to keep things fresh. I would love to mingle around in her closet for a while.


4 comments:

  1. delicious as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does have great style! Love those patent Lanvins!! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I love Olivia Palermo! and I love tailored tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree she's a great dresser. Carries off unique looks. I love that bottom right dress!

    ReplyDelete