Saturday, December 12, 2009

Katana-Ya {San Francisco, CA}

Ramen is essential to the health of the body. Ha, it's actually not but I'd like to think it breeds good things for the mind. On a cold day in San Francisco, there's nothing more comforting than a bowl of hot soup that's been made with love and that you've been waiting in line for, for 30 minutes. Seriously people, this place always has a line!
I got the Kara-Age Ramen with the miso broth. Everything about this ramen was delicious. I definitely would not call myself a ramen connoisseur by any means, but for me, this ramen hit all the spots. The miso broth was comforting and the noodles were slightly chewy, just how I like them. The fried chicken pieces were good as well, nothing spectacular although something new to say the least.
Ramen + friends = a good lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment