Friday, January 14, 2011

Mixtape

It's that time again! Here are my most recent, favorite, looped songs :)

Links are to where you can download the songs themselves.

Aloe Blacc [Femme Fatale]
Mumford & Sons [Winter Winds]
Deadmau5 ft. Neon Hitch [I Can't Behave Myself]
Tennis [Marathon]
J. Cole [I'm Coming Home]
Paperfangs [Books]
Kid Cudi ft. St. Vincent [MANIAC]
Patrick Wolf [Time of my Life]
Wiz Khalifa [Real Estate]
Of Oceans [In Love, not Limbo]


All images were found through Google Images.

4 comments:

  1. Ok -- you were pretty awesome before, but now that I know you like Patrick Wolf x100! Great mix. Gonna check out all the stuff I haven't heard of. Glad you like Mumford & Sons, too. I've been feeling weird about liking something so mainstream haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post thanks for sharing! you have great taste.

    xx
    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved Sia for years. She's nothing short of amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your music suggestions made an otherwise dreary Monday morning far better, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete