1. Theyskens' Theory 'Kudi cashmere and silk blend sweater'
looks uber comfy and soft!
2. T by Alexander Wang 'Silk crepe de chine blouse'
anything a. wang makes is a winner in my book
3. Iro Yulli 'Sequined jacket'
sequined but subtle.
4. Diane von Furstenberg 'Georgine cuff cropped basketweave pants'
ah mustard yellow, my love.
5. Christian Louboutin 'Panier 120 espadrille wedge sandals'
quite possibly the most beautiful espadrilles i've ever seen and killer!
6. Marni 'Stud trimmed leather shoulder bag'
this looks like i could fit my whole life into it
7. Cutler and Gross 'Oval frame acetate sunglasses'
vintage-y and chic
8. Yves Saint Laurent 'Arty gold plated glass ring'
arty is right! a fine piece of work all for your finger
9. Rollasole 'Emergency rollable ballet flats'
i wish i was a wear-heels-all-day-and-be-dandy kind of girl, but i'm not, so these are quite helpful
10. Raindrops 'Merde il pleut black umbrella'
translates to: "shit it's raining" - how awesome is that?
11. Gentsupply 'The Indiana leather adventure duffel'
adventure duffel is right! this looks like it's ready for anything
12. Old Faithful 'Shop day planner'
i love making plans, whether i follow them or not...
13. Essie 'Nail polish in mango bango'
the perfect coral
14. Canon 'EOS mark II full-frame digital SLR camera'
someday you will be mine.... someday...
ummm can i have my future wedding photo shoot here?!
what i would give to stoll through this little piece of eye-gasm
i'm a sucker for fast-moving city lights
still my favorite US city to date, but then again I haven't explored many...
i could possibly revel in the details of this beauty for hours!
these cliffs are beyond breath taking!
such an amazing city, i'd love to visit it again
i gotta go see this before it sinks (though i hope it never does)!
Images are linked to their sources.