Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tailored Tuesday & Travel


1. Theory 'Virny linen-blend blazer'
i love jackets. i love this jacket.

2. Chinti and Parker 'Cotton voile tank'
basics are necessary.

3. Rag & Bone 'Mid-rise stretch denim skinny jeans'
this color would probably look wretched on me but i love them nonetheless.

4. Chloe 'Vivian leather tote'
looks like it holds a lot - which i neeeed

5. Eugenia Kim 'Gabriella gold-feather trimmed fedora'
a fedora with a bit of bling

6. Dior 'Miss dior cherie perfume'
smelling good is a priority for me. some people just don't have this priority which astounds me!

7. Stella McCartney 'Mesh and canvas wooden espadrilles'
ummm WOW.

8. Sally Hansen 'Salon effects nail strips in leopard'
lasts for 12 days?! amazing and chic.

9. J. Crew 'Leather luggage'
gorgeous, except i'm guessing it's gonna get dirty pretty easily.

10. Forever 21 'Chainmail coin purse'
to match with the gold fedora of course! details matter people.

11. Kat Von D 'Tattoo eyeliner in black'
makes the perfect winged liner easy!

12. Covergirl 'Outlast lipstain'
i love this stuff.

13. Mr. & Mrs. 'Miniemergency kit'
this is too cute, it has everything you could ever need and then some!


i imagine the walk home is always a pleasure


south africa, i can't wait to meet you one day.


i'm a sucker for cobblestones - good thing i don't wear heels that often!


the colorful umbrellas alone make me happy!


still the happiest place on earth - i miss having an annual pass :(


there's nothing more lovely than a landscape like this

possibly some dirty dancing as well?


pack a lunch, a book and a friend and spend the day.


i'm in awe of you, montana.


gosh, the peacefulness here must be astounding.

All images from Pinterest and Net-a-porter.

Images are linked to their sources.

12 comments:

  1. love the beautiful travel photos you find, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these travel photos! how do you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. these images are soooo beautiful!

    http://inherentstylela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Rachael: i just love them too, they make me so envious! i usually find the travel photos on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those wedges are gorgeous! I wish I had a pair right now!! Then I'd walk around those cobbled stone streets in them :) No worries about getting your actual high heels stuck if your wearing wedges, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog, and I want you to know I absolutely adore it!! It's one of the best blogs I've come across, dealing with fashion, food, drink, and travel. I am your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay 4 Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Michelle, you're awesome! I get the feeling you're from LA, me too! I just discovered your blog and I'm def gonna keep reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore that cute blazer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. South Africa is such a beautiful place to visit. I was lucky enough to be there this past World Cup!

    -Sammi-

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww I used to have an annual pass too a couple years ago. :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is in white pearl gown, catching a whole lot of flashlight. The entire Chanel dress is made of pearl, with distinct dimension and color. Putting on this kind of Chanel, she seems to be rather and elegant.
    http://www.chanelhandbagschina.com/
    http://www.mbtshoes2.com/
    http://www.bestguccibag.com/

    ReplyDelete