1. Theory 'Virny linen-blend blazer'
i love jackets. i love this jacket.
2. Chinti and Parker 'Cotton voile tank'
basics are necessary.
3. Rag & Bone 'Mid-rise stretch denim skinny jeans'
this color would probably look wretched on me but i love them nonetheless.
4. Chloe 'Vivian leather tote'
looks like it holds a lot - which i neeeed
5. Eugenia Kim 'Gabriella gold-feather trimmed fedora'
a fedora with a bit of bling
6. Dior 'Miss dior cherie perfume'
smelling good is a priority for me. some people just don't have this priority which astounds me!
7. Stella McCartney 'Mesh and canvas wooden espadrilles'
8. Sally Hansen 'Salon effects nail strips in leopard'
lasts for 12 days?! amazing and chic.
9. J. Crew 'Leather luggage'
gorgeous, except i'm guessing it's gonna get dirty pretty easily.
10. Forever 21 'Chainmail coin purse'
to match with the gold fedora of course! details matter people.
11. Kat Von D 'Tattoo eyeliner in black'
makes the perfect winged liner easy!
12. Covergirl 'Outlast lipstain'
i love this stuff.
13. Mr. & Mrs. 'Miniemergency kit'
this is too cute, it has everything you could ever need and then some!
i imagine the walk home is always a pleasure
south africa, i can't wait to meet you one day.
i'm a sucker for cobblestones - good thing i don't wear heels that often!
the colorful umbrellas alone make me happy!
still the happiest place on earth - i miss having an annual pass :(
there's nothing more lovely than a landscape like this
possibly some dirty dancing as well?
pack a lunch, a book and a friend and spend the day.
i'm in awe of you, montana.
gosh, the peacefulness here must be astounding.
Images are linked to their sources.