Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tailored Tuesday & Travel


1. 3.1 Phillip Lim 'Belted satin peplum top'
so freaking chic!

2. Chloe 'Marcie large leather tote'
my dream is to own a chloe bag someday... crosses fingers!

3. Burberry 'Metallic leather ipad case'
because gold goes with everything!

4. Carven 'Pleated front cotton blend skirt'
cute and comfortable

5. Chloe 'Mirrored heel leather sandals'
seriously i love these - they're the most chic sandals i've ever seen.

6. Benefit 'Boi-ing concealer'
i love this concealer - it covers dark circles like magic

7. Orla Keily 'Luggage'
because even luggage needs some love

8. Karen Walker 'Helter skleter sunnies'
vintage-y cute

9. Nars 'Nail polish in rouge andalou'
the perfect polish to match any occasion

10. Panasonic 'RP-HTX7-W1 old school monitor headphones'
music is the best company

11. Uncommon Goods 'Bottlecap tripod'
traveling in alone or in a twosome makes it hard for picture-taking, this solves the problem perfectly

12. Ileana Makri 'Safety pin 18-karat rose gold diamond'
some serious bling

13. Apple 'iPad'
i think the best travel accessory: for boredom in airports, trains, hotels, etc.

the green is so striking!


supposedly there are gorgeous private coves you can have all to yourself here - sounds like love.


every time i see a fjord, i can't stop staring at how beautiful they are, seriously.


i can have an 'eat, pray, love' moment all to myself.


my heart will always belong to chile after studying abroad there. must see patagonia soon.


to see something this striking, so unmoved by time would be amazing.

um who lives there? and can we become best friends?


this has been my dream ever since i can remember.


beautiful architecture + ocean + cliffs. what more could i want?


All images from Pinterest and Net-a-porter.

Images are linked to their sources.

12 comments:

  1. beautiful images, thank you! Really brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful Spring => Summer transition outfit! I LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  3. that place in Jordan loos sooo familiar... I can't put my finger on it but I know that place was used in a really famous movie! Do you have any idea which one maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful places!
    I'm in love with that skirt - and that belt over the T shirt is a lovely way to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omgosh. i love:

    {panchoran retreat, bali}
    {portofino, italy}

    and of course...
    {santorini, greece}

    wish i can visit these places NOW. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Michelle, just curious why you haven't been active on your Tumblr? I miss those posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Anonymous: I'm so glad to have brightened your day - in fact it brightened my day to brighten your day :D

    @Rachelle: Hmm... I have no idea but it is surely gorgeous!

    @ Melissa: Aww thanks! I've just been lazy but you've pushed me to start posting again. I thought nobody was looking except for me -__-

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww... Chile is so beautiful, I wonder how they have recovered since their massive earthquake?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I stumbled onto your blog today & have just spent the last 45 minutes reading your posts. I love your space! I feel like i've just come across a great book that doesn't end. Will surely enjoy being a new subscriber to your site! Kudos :)

    Question, if i may please: what software do you use to make your Tailored Tuesday numbered graphics? They look so crisp, clean & organized. Thank you for letting me peruse!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Ally Garner: Aww thanks so much - that really means the world to me! As for my 'Tailored Tuesdays' I use Paintbrush for MAC, which is equivalent to Paint on PCs. I download all my fonts from dafont.com - they have the best ones around and are all free :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your tailored tuesdays! They do make me wish I shat money though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. To Rachelle it looks so familiar because it was used in the climax of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, where they go to look for the cup of Christ, and Dr. Jones finds the old knight!

    ReplyDelete