Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Spice Station {Los Angeles, CA}

I love places like the Spice Station that specialize in one thing and have tons of different options, while keeping everything super fresh and at their prime. The Spice Station has every herb, spice or salt you could ever want, plus more you never even knew you wanted! Everything tempted me here, especially the garlic salt... oh my goodness, it smelled divine.
They also have this gift sets available, what a great gift!
Look at all of these beautiful spices!
My favorite find, though, is this Jasmine Peach Tea. It's literally the best tea I've had in a while, and I can say that confidently because I've had a lot of tea recently. I love tea! This one is the perfect mix of tea flavor and fruit flavor; I hate when teas are too overly fruity! Jasmine is one of my favorite too; a perfect summer tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment