Monday, June 21, 2010

Dudeeeeeeeeeee...

I haven't posted music in SO long!

I've been meaning to, I even have an old draft with old music I wanted to post years ago (that's me being sarcastic)... I am such a lagger it is insane though. So to make up, here is a long compilation of both old & new music I've loved, love, and will love forever (I think).

Unfortunately, I can't post mp3s anymore because I got a warning the last time I did it. But I hope you do take the time to look some of these up through youtube or the hype machine, because I'm pretty much obsessed with these songs!

Monsieur Gainsbourg with Gonzales, Feist & Dani . Boomerang
The National . About Today
Regina Spektor . No Surprises (Radiohead Cover)
The Arcade Fire . Suburbs
The Helio Sequence . Lately
Copperpot . Art of Rap
BoB . I'll Be in the Sky
The Bird & The Bee . I Can't Go for That
Born Ruffians . Sole Brother
Deadmau5 . Not Exactly / Strobe (Club Mix)
Florence + The Machine . Swimming
Jonsi . Boy Lilikoi
Joy Orbison . BSRkRO1
Kardinal Offishall . Body Bounce ft. Akon
Keane . My Shadow
Lissie . Everywhere I Go
Mayer Hawthorne . Make Her Mine/ Maybe So, Maybe No
The Strokes . I'll Try Anything Once
Two Door Cinema Club . Something Good Can Work
NOTE: these are not my images, all images were found through google images.

1 comment:

  1. Radiohead - No Surprises... such depth and meaning, a truly beautiful sadness. Good cover but have to side with the original.
    :)

    ReplyDelete