Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mixtape

Enjoy, my loves!
Just some things I'm a bit obsessed with.

As a sidenote, much thanks to David, a reader of this blog, for introducing me to Bibio and Local Natives! You all know I love to share music but I also looove when you guys share music with me. So anything you'd like for me to give a listen to or think that I'd love, please send my way :)

*Ack, seems like I will not be able to post mp3s anymore, will figure these issues out!
St. Vincent {Save Me From What I Want}
The Dirty Projectors {No Intention}

Bibio {Lovers' Carvings}

The Hood Internet {The XX Gon' Give It To Ya - The XX vs. DMX}

Vampire Weekend {Giving Up the Gun}

Local Natives {Airplanes}

Four Tet {As Serious As Your Life}


[NOTE: these photos are not my own, all images were found through Google images and were edited by me]

3 comments:

  1. i think i love you for these mp3s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle!!

    I'm passing along a blogging award to you! =)
    http://www.abakedcreation.com/2010/03/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    Sincerely,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww the local natives! they're good friends of mine, and quickly climbing the success ladder. glad to see them on your list among other great bands! :]

    ReplyDelete