Thank you, thank you, thank you Howard & Sylvia from A Baked Creation!
What a great way to start a Sunday morning! It's such an honor to receive an award, especially a creative one. Woo hooooooo is mostly all I can say, pretty speechless to say the least!
Rules of the award:
1. You must thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Copy the award logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they've been nominated.
Seven things you might find interesting about me:
1. I must always, always, always finish a meal with something sweet.
2. I'm a Biology major.
3. I'm one of those people who make noises when they eat/ are enjoying delicious food. What can I say? It's a passion.
4. I smile every time I get a comment (makes me happy to know I have readers).
5. My biggest love right now is my dog, Baba Ganoush.
6. My most feared animal is the shark, which is why it's imperative that I watch Shark Week. After all you must keep your enemies close, right?
7. I'm graduating college soon, something that exhilarates me and scares the crap out of me simultaneously.
1. Judy in her Natural Habitat: The Kitchen, if cupcake heaven exists, it's here!
2. Picky Cook, vegetarian-smegetarian, his blog has great recipes, period.
3. Milk and Honey Cafe, where good design and delicious eats clash (in a very good way).
4. Rants & Craves, a new favorite and now my directory to LA eats!
5. Melanger: To Mix, my favorite place to peruse some
6. Shared Sugar, a baking story of two friends; it had me at hello.
7. So Good and Tasty, I simply adore her food photography; simple and straightforward yet undeniable delicious.