Obsessed with maxi's right now. Glamorous and casual all wrapped into one!
1. The Row 'Roger modal and silk blend tank'
2. Crumpet 'Cashmere maxi skirt'
maxi in mustard yellow?!?! i die.
3. Pierre Hardy 'Two-tone suede wedge sandals'
wedges are like the non-heel girl's answer to heels. amazing.
4. Alexander McQueen 'Swarovski crystal double skull bracelet'
two words: bad ASS.
5. Forever 21 'Hydrating lipstick in red'
red always works. always.
6. Nars 'Nail polish in desperado'
7. Holga 'Holga lens for canon SLR cameras'
how awesome is that?!
8. Monica Vinader 'Fiji sterling silver bracelet'
simple but gorgeous.
9. Ralph Lauren Collection 'Fringed suede clutch'
still no fringe in my closet yet but i'm working on it...
10. Filson 'Dream wool duffel bag'
a bit hipster but wholly useful.
11. Stanley 'Flask'
do with it what you will!
12. Forever 21 'Animal instincts hair clips'
cute x 10
13. Nars 'Cream blush in cactus flower'
ummmmm summer much?
14. Forever 21 'Five piece cosmetics brush set'
probably not the best quality but cheap and cute nonetheless.
i heard prague is THEE place to visit in europe. THEE place.
wow, i can imagine this being the most awesome drive of my life!
POOOOOOOL party!! woop woop.
i can die happy now...
this is one of the most stunning things i've ever encountered...
i could imagine myself taking a lot of 'jumping photos' here. once a jumper... always a jumper.
why am i not here right now?!?!
wow. just wow.