1. Miu Miu 'Cashmere and silk blend cardigan'
cardigans will always have a place in my heart. i seriously own 100.
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim 'Eyelet embroidered silk and cotton blend peplum top'
the most darling top ever and it looks super flattering!
3. 3.1 Phillip Lim 'Knot-front silk-jersey shorts'
love the fabric of these shorts, looks so lush.
4. Tom Binns 'Still life sterling silver-plated chain cuff'
every girl needs a little bling in her life.
5. Chloe 'Aurore leather duffel bag'
6. Valentino 'Chain-strap scalloped leather sandals'
i die for these. scallop = love.
7. Z Gallerie 'Stylish white veneto suitcases'
seriously gorgeous. probably not at all practical though...
8. Marc Jacobs 'Daisy eau so fresh perfume'
one of my definite favorites.
9. Supergoop! 'SPF 30 quickstick'
for on the go skin care!
10. Sephora 'Large round brush'
biggest mistake i've ever made traveling? forgot to bring a hairbrush... worst experience ever.
11. Spoon Sisters 'Take charge kit'
how awesome is this?! be ready for any outlet international challenge.
12. Topshop 'Natural cut out floppy hat'
i die for this floppy hat. this is the epitome of a Californian summer.
13. Topshop 'Tortoise shell keyhole metal arm sunglasses'
i love sunglasses with a retro feel, these are so gorgeous!
14. Sephora Collection 'Lush flush lip and cheek stain'
haven't tried this, but it looks like the perfect 'bit-lip' color
15. LUSH Cosmetics 'Sex bomb bath bomb'
i LOVE lush bath bombs - a bit pricey, but the wow factor is totally worth it.
i'm one of those weird people who prefer overcast, cool days over sweltering summer heat. i think i'd love it here.
nature is far more beautiful than i could have ever imagined.
such a magical picture of a magical place...
ummm can this be real life?
almost looks like a picture. amazing architecture!
blue city is right!
such a gorgeous wonder...
oh how i wish i could come here just to make another wish!
if that was a chocolate river, i'd swear this was willy wonka's chocolate factory.
Images are linked to their sources.