Sunday, September 20, 2009

Crispy Thumbprint Cookies

These cookies are incredible. I can't. stop. eating. them. oh. my. gosh!

I'm really bad at making cookies for some reason. They are so finicky and I never seem to get them out in time before they burn to a crisp. But these... so easy!

This recipe is the simplest thing ever but they are so amazing. Soft, slightly chewy, crispy from the rice krispies and sweet. Yummmm can't stop thinking about them.

I've made them before, you can find the recipe here. Except this time I used raspberry jam, but you could use whatever you'd like!

Cookies & soy milk... what else does a girl need?

4 comments:

  1. OoO those look delectable! The last time I had a craving for jam cookies I bought some from the work vending machine (I know, major mistake...) and tossed them all out cause they had trans fat. This looks 1000x better. Btw - I really like Kid Cudi. Thanks for introducing me to more great music =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm cookies and soymilk, your totally right. I remember the first time you made these, I'm going to have to buy some rice krispies cereal to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made these last night for a casual dinner I went to- They were a huge hit! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY you're welcome!
    They're one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete