Friday, December 12, 2008

Nervous System

Tell me this isn't beautiful:
From the website: "We created Nervous System to explore a design approach that relates process and form in a context of interactivity and openness. Our trajectory focuses on generative design methods using both algorithmic and physical tools to create innovative products and environments."

There's something about the design that seems so unmethodical and unplanned even though the whole design theory itself stemmed from a meticulous process based on algorithms and specificity. What makes Nervous System so special is that they create one-of-a-kind pieces only. Once purchased, you'll be happy to know that you are the owner of something so special that there only exists one of it in the entire world. I am absolutely dying to get my hands on a piece from their coral collection.

P.S. If you're wondering what these random posts about fashion are doing on my food and music blog read the "About This Blog" section for my attempt at an explanation.

2 comments:

  1. Uh oh, do I see a tre sense coming up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes sir/mam you do, read my "About this Blog" section for details...

    ReplyDelete