Monday, December 8, 2008

Mute Mondays

Instrumentals always keep me semi-focused and calm in the time of all craziness: Finals week. Wish me luck!

MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes

1. Holy Fuck - Lovely Allen
2. The Books - That Right Ain't Shit
3. The Album Leaf - Twenty Two Fourteen
4. Kaki King - Gay Sons of Lesbian Mothers
5. Broken Social Scene - Pitter Patter Goes My Heart
6. Clint Mansell - Requiem For A Dream (Orchestral Version)
7. John Coltrane - In A Sentimental Mood
8. J. Ralph vs. Four Tet via Tocci - Everything Is One Million Miles Away
9. Ratatat - Cherry
10. Sufjan Steves -  Let's Hear that String Part Again, Because I Don't Think They Heard It All the Way Out in Bushnell
11. Aphex Twin -  Avril 14th
12. Battles - Atlas
13. RJD2 - Ghostwriter

1 comment:

  1. good LUCK girlie!!

    p.s. I loveee you
    p.s.s. guess who I am?

    ReplyDelete