Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fifi Lapin

From the website: "Fifi Lapin is an extremely stylish rabbit. Fifi was born one out of 257 brothers (you know what they say about rabbits) but sadly there was an outbreak of myxamatosis when she was just a year old and she was the only one to survive. Her parents are therefore incredibly protective and spoil her rotten... she loves nothing better than spending her time shopping, browsing fashion magazines and attending the opening of a red envelope." I wish that was my life...
"A few of my favorite things"
"Luella love"
"But then it rained so I went home"
"The rose dress"
"Colour blocking"
"The red shoes"

I Basically love Fifi. She was my background for a while, but I am fickle and my background often changes as my love waxes and wanes along with the moon. Isn't she just adorable?

Purchase Fifi prints here.
Learn about Fifi's latest outfit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment