Sunday, June 7, 2009

Resort 2010

Well this isn't exactly what comes to mind when you think of Resort wear, but the clothes were nonetheless spectacular. Everything was just effortless and pieces could be easily mixed, matched and layered.
I think that when Christopher Bailey designs, he must have me in his mind because this is everything that I love, live for and die for. He always manages to find yet another way to reinvent the classic trench coat and it still amazes me each and every time.
Marc always has something eclectic hidden is his sleeve. Everything in his collection was fun, upbeat and suited for either island wear or dry land.
I think this collection perfectly personifies what Resort it. Its sublimely casual with some killer cocktail dresses mixed in. And ladies, if you can't afford these lovely numbers (as most of us definitely cannot), his collection for Gap comes out June 16th!

No comments:

Post a Comment