So, I recently moved to Nevada where the sun definitely shines and maybe a little too bright. Someone told me it was 130 degrees yesterday and I nearly fainted! But, I think anything past 100 degrees starts to feel the same.
With all this desert heat and sun beating down on me, I'm wishing I could transport myself to a tropical beach where at least the view and calming ocean could make up for all the sweating I'm doing!
1. Max Azria 'Asymmetrical cutout silk georgette top'
stunning design with lots of room to breathe
2. Tibi 'Pleat front silk shorts'
the perfect summer color
3. Undrest 'Liberty-print cotton bandeau bikini top and briefs'
just about the cutest bikini around!
4. H&M 'Beach bag'
i LOVE this and it's so cheap!
5. H&M 'Beige sandals'
these will match everything in your summer wardrobe and then some...
6. Retrovelo 'Vintage bike'
perfect for biking alongside the boardwalk
7. Contigo 'Autoseal kangaroo water bottle with storage compartment'
i love contigo water bottles already but this is just plain awesome - storage compartment?! genius.
8. Lomo 'Diana toy camera'
i love lomo toy cameras - this one's next on the list.
9. Vivo 'Square bento box'
what's a trip to the beach without a beach side picnic?
10. Isharya 'Set of three 18-karat gold-plated bangles'
11. Topshop 'Pink keyhole metal arm sunglasses'
you'll be the cutest thing around sporting these!