1. Milly 'Snake-effect leather shoulder bag'
2. Kain 'Alva open-knit linen-blend cardigan'
perfectly lightweight for summer nights.
3. 3.1 Phillip Lim 'Knot-front textured silk playsuit'
playsuits were not my thing, they just didn't work but now with all the new styles, they've magically grown on me.
4. Paloma Barcelo 'Amalaga mesh and leather espadrille wedges'
chic & casual.
5. Scosha 'Set of three 10-karat gold and diamond bracelets'
a mix of boho and chic.
6. Marni 'Resin and ribbon necklace'
7. Stella Mccartney 'Elodie hopping underwire bra'
can lace ever not be pretty?
8. Olympus 'PEN camera'
slim, lightweight and perfect for on the go.
9. Kai 'Perfume oil'
my favorite perfume ever!!! so fresh smelling - too bad it costs an arm and a leg...
10. Tom Cecil 'Hipflask'
11. Clinique 'Black honey almost lipstick'
the best subtle lip tint that works on almost everyone!
12. Temple 'Repurposed u-zip duffel bag'
i just love anything in olive green.
13. Maybelline 'New York lasting drama by eyestudio gel eyeliner'
what i'm currently using - and i must say, it's just as good as mac's fluidline.
14. Galleria 'Pansies auto folding umbrella'
how freaking cute would i be walking in the rain with this?
i'm a sucker for cityscapes in the midst of large bodies of water.
fall is the best season EVER.
looks like something from a fairytale.
big big dream to go to stockholm.
wonder if i could afford this place if i planned on visiting london...
teeniest island ever!
oh yea, that's gonna be me one day in that hot air balloon.
how incredibly romantic...