I haven't done one of these in ages, it seems! I guess summer is the time when wanderlust takes over my mind, which is fitting since I'll be taking some trips this summer myself. Nothing too exciting, but then, it's always exciting to get away for a little bit! Anyways, here are the latest spots in the world that simply inspire me...
1. Etoile Isabel Marant 'Fox twill peplum jacket'
is this not the most gorgeous, classic jacket ever?
2. Michael Michael Kors 'Silk tank'
a basic turned luxe!
3. Diane von Furstenberg 'Georgine cuff cropped basketweave pants'
it's all about the colored pants right now, but this version gives a little more class to the fun
4. Michael Kors 'Crystal embellished chronograph watch'
anything tortoise is fine by me!
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Natasha leather crossbody bag'
cross bodies are my favorite kind of purses ever. just so versatile.
6. Skull Candy 'ROC nation aviator black headphones'
7. Stella McCartney 'Faux leather platform sandals'
comfy, classic and cute.
8. Phtaipei 'Orion suitcase', designed by Hermes designer
simple but looks like it's designed to withstand an apocolypse.
9. Maps.com 'World map'
to mark down where you've been and where your going, of course!
10. La Perla 'Feuillage tuile conical bra'
is this not the sexiest, prettiest thing ever?
11. Gucci 'Round frame acetate sunglasses'
super glam sunnies
12. Apple 'Macbook'
can't live without mine.
13. Nars 'The multiple'
makeup made easy!
14. Zoya 'Nail polish in suvi'
a gorgeous vampy green
15. Cyberguys 'Behind the couch outlet'
i looove this. now your room design doesn't have to surround where your outlets lie.
i could really use this right now.
looks like a hike i NEED to go on!
sitting on this lake with a very large wheel of swiss cheese would make me really happy.
nothing like those bright city lights, and every city has it's own special version.
this is just unreal.
can you imagine sleeping here? i think i'd turn into sleeping beauty and sleep for years and years...
like something out of a fairytale...
nothing like clear blue skies and clear blue water.
chile is such a long country that it's filled with all kinds of landscapes, and i'm sad i missed something like this while i was studying abroad there :(