Sunday, January 4, 2009

Milk {Los Angeles, CA}

I love the holiday season and all of its charming bliss. Usually I like to stroll down neighborhoods with a large display of Christmas lights at least once. This year we (me and some friends) decided we would try something new and go to the Griffith Park Light Festival. It was a total bust. Never will I ever do that again! It was basically a long, freezing walk with a mediocre, extremely boring light display. But time spent with friends is never wasted and I definitely had a light at the end of the tunnel waiting for me: Milk.

Milk is a charming little restaurant/ cafe on Beverly that is known for its wonderful sundaes, odd blue velvet cake, and tasty sandwiches.




1. The Media Noche is one of their most popular sandwiches. It feautures pulled pork, ham, manchego cheese, pickles, and roasted garlic mayo. This knocked me out! It was warm, crispy, and had so much flavor.

2. The Blondie: features a white chocolate blondie, vanilla ice cream, butterscotch, and pecan praline. I've never personally had a blondie before but I vow to myself from now on, to always have one any chance I can possibly get. And topped with pecan praline? It really couldn't get any better.

3. Frozen Yogurt Sundae: buttermilk waffles, ice cream, caramelized apples, and caramel sauce. This one was ginormous and the apples were actually fresh rather than that canned nastyness. It was warm, crispy, and melty!

No comments:

Post a Comment