Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ruth's Chris Steak House {Irvine, CA}

I'm not much of a steak house fan. Don't get me wrong, I love, love, love steak. But for some reason I'm just not one to go to a steak house to get it, I'll more often enjoy a nice steak at home.
The steak at Ruth's Chris, though, was divine. Thick, simply seasoned and perfectly cooked. Of course, it all get's expensive, as other items are a la carte but if you're in the mood to splurge, this would be the time. The sauteed mushrooms were cooked so well: still had some bite and simply dressed, letting the flavor really shine through.

We also got the salad and calamari as starters. Though the salad left something to be desired, the calamari was really delicious! Probably one of my favorite calamari dishes to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment